WORK WITH US!
We look forward to meeting outstanding people with a great attitude,passion, and willing to find creative ways
to meet our customer’s needs. If you are up to the challenge send your resume today at: email@example.com
OPEN JOB POSTINGS
Technical Support Specialist
About the Job
The Technical Support Specialist is the primary contact for new and existing customer who have technical issues. Is responsible for all troubleshooting for company products and services provided to our customers. Provide front line customer support, including hardware/software troubleshooting and diagnosis. Respond to customer requests and product issues with a sense of urgency. Communicate technical concepts in layman’s terms. Establish and maintain relationships with merchants. Non-managerial position.
- Answer all inbound calls, presented from the IVR.
- Support new and existing customers with processing issues.
- Troubleshoot client’s issues remotely and onsite.
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple work assignments.
- Performs all other related duties as assigned.
- Assist in basic IT support within the office.
- Assist PM Department in their implementations.
- Knowledge of POS (point of sale) industry hardware and software.
- Equipment installations, which includes pre-installation assessments and training of our customers regarding the use of company products and services.
- Knowledge in food service industry.
- Ability to communicate with customers, employees, and vendors in a professional and courteous manner.
- Ability to multitask in a highly dynamic environment.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills in both Spanish and English.
- Adaptability, flexibility and resourcefulness to coping with the changing demands of the job.
- Quick, analytical and creative thinking abilities.
- Ability to manage all types of personalities.
- Understand that the client’s satisfaction is a priority.
- Outgoing personality and the ability to work with people with a range of skills and differing needs.
- Handle all Windows based issues to include but not limited to installing/upgrading/troubleshooting various OS issues, virus and network related incidents.
- Ability to acknowledge and accept responsibilities as well as take ownership on assignments and tasks to ensure completion.
- Must be able to adapt and learn new skills in a fast-paced industry.
- Strong computer knowledge.
- Fluent in Spanish and English.
- Individual must have a valid driver license.
- Self-motivated, team player, detail oriented and well organized.
- Passion of technology and desire to solve problem.
- 12 days of Sick leave and 15 days of vacations
- Private health and dental insurance
- Retirement Plan 401 (K)
- Life and Cancer insurance
- Paternity/Maternity Leave
- Gym Discount
- Among others!
Business Computer is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $9.50-$13.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend work rotations are also required.
- Bonus pay
- One location/ On Site
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
About the Job
At Business Computer POS we are building the future of POS systems in Puerto Rico. We have a team with more than 20 years of experience in the market. We have the pleasure to have most of the biggest retailers in the industry as our customers.
We have a new job opening for a Mid-Level Software Developer. The main responsibilities for this Software Developer will be creating new back-end developments for new projects. This will include defining system functionality and writing code in C# and other .Net tools. Our ideal candidate is familiar with Database developments specifically Microsoft SQL. Ultimately, the role of the Software Engineer is to build high-quality, innovative, and fully performing software that complies with coding standards and technical design.
- Excellent C# programming skillset
- Excellent MSSQL knowledge
- Experience using web-based technologies such as ASP.NET, MVC, etc.
- Superb problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Confident working with multiple disciplines
- Experience in Crystal Reports and/or SQL Reporting Services
- Experience in the Retail Industry.
- Experience in Credit Card Processing.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $35,000.00 – $40,000.00 per year